Monday, December 8, 2008

Sad? Who Sad?

A fren of mine, read my blog and ask me if i am sad in Doha.. and i do not like Doha.. that is ABSOLUTELY Untrue.. the place is ok.. job is good and pay.. what else can i say? :-P ... Me blogging is not to whine to the world on how sad i am in Doha, just some thought that randomly came to the frame... Everything is going on smoothly here except the fact that I miss my family ( come on.. it is normal, i am just here for merely a month and i have been with them most of my life ).... For those Friends who read my blog and feel sad.. dun be.. if u all know me well enuff, this is how i look at life.. I love writing about flashbacks and how i feel... Sometimes (??!!) I might be a bit of a negative creep ( a bit???) .... but I am doin ok here.. :) everyday i MSN or talk in Skype with my wife, my BB still knows who I am (*Phew...*) and calling me PAPA.. :) ...

Thanks for the friend who pointed out how my blog affects his feelings.. appreciate it.. and he actually cared about my situation in Doha.. Thanks to you, i got this job, i moved out from PG when the economy is bad, .. u did all you can to assist me.. You are a best mate... :) So don you worry about how me feeling. it is all up to me on how to adjust the mindset and focus on my objectives and priority ( which i am doin.. :-) )......

today i updated this blog 3 times!!! Imagine that... 3 times!!!

1 comment:

给你好看 said...

u also like writing ah? wow