Wednesday, November 26, 2008

UPDATES - after being scold by wife on no updates..

Hi there folks, it is me again, your frenly botak... ahehahehah it has been few days since i update the blog.. i am getting use to the environement here.. work is ok.. not bad.. went to an off-site call Ras Laffan on Tuesday and it was really a trip.. i manage to see the REAL desert (without camel. darn!) along the highway.... Desert is really a BLANK place.... totally nothing... crazy man... i wonder how the rattle snake, the lizard all can survive in such a BLANK place.. ahehaehheh Although i am getting use to the environment here, something is still missing.. my wife sleeping beside me at nite... and waking up in the middle of the nite to make milk for my princess... i miss that a lot....

I was suppose to be PAID today but my salary was delayed till next month cause i miss the payroll date ( )... Talked to boss and HR.. they agree to gimme my 50% of salary advance... i dun really need much money here but i wanna send them home ...

Heard from my wife, my cousin, Jeanie, got back from SG to PG... the reason.. her cancer is getting worse... wtf man.. how can someone like her kena cancer while those fuckers out there who kill, torture or even racist people alive and kicking ?? Makes me wonder, where is GOD now? I wanted to pray for her to have a speedy recovery although she is kinda critical... but who shall i pray to ? Allah, Buddha, Jesus or Dalai Lama? WHO??

Economy is getting bad nowadays.. when i read the star, in Malaysia, people kill people.. snatch thieves hacking people... robbing.. raping.... what is goin on? Where are all the politicians, who promised a better tomorrow?? is this it?? this is our TOMORROW? wow!!

Now.. back to an issue which has bug me like forever.. MAS... our very own MH - Malaysian Hospitality Airline... one airline that does not alllow cancellation... eventhough the ticket is 2 months away.. Reason? THIS IS A  LOW FARE TICKET. IF YOU DON'T TRAVEL, YOU HAVE TO BURN IT... WOW.. i am dumbfucked and suprised... I wish your company STAY GOOD IN ECONOMY N UR MANAGEMENT PEOPLE MONEY FULL FULL... I wonder how much money will the government pump in to let such GREAT company afloat in the current crisis? according to what i believe and see... as much as they can cause it contains the MALAYSIAN PRIDE....

No comments: