Friday, November 14, 2008

3 days in Doha...

today is Friday which is an off day in Doha.. I will be moving on to apartment tomorrow..
Nothing really happen much today except that i watched movie the whole day in bed.. and makan also in bed.. :) ordered room service.. cause too lazy to move....

Thursday itself - 2nd day of work, finally got the chance to move around the office and was introduced to all the personnel in the company. All seems to be very nice person.. :) I am still learning the way of the company. Was assigned a ticket to help out an ang mo boss about his comp that i need to settle it on tuesday.. Heard that the person is a VIP.. need some serious attention to it.... oh well.... Receive a lot of people asking me on how am i doin here.. Thanks for al the brothers and sisters who posted in Facebook asking about my situation.. it kinda makes u feel good.. with people asking how you are doing.... the moral support is very much kinda needed..

Got myself a cellphone prepaid card call HALA... and it cost me QR50 ( about RM50), it is cheap cause my colleague all got it for QR200 before this ( they are having some promo and shit..) if anyone of you wanna text me, you can text me @
+9746269026. If you wanna call me.. add 00 in front ( if you are from Malaysia )...

Booked my ticket to travel back to PG on 23rd of Jan ( 4 days before CNY ) and will be coming back to Doha on 6th of Feb ( 2 weeks vacation ).. fast eh? heahehaeh cost me about RM4k+ for the whole round trip... (ouch) but for my BB and family, it is not the money that matters.....

Tomorrow ( Sat ) will be one of my buddies's wedding day + nite but i am not able to make it.. Here i wishes Ah Fer ( Kar Heng ) - WHITE HEAD TILL OLD.. I really feel bad that i am not able to make it..

I really missed my BB and wife.. seeing them in webcam, is enought to ease about 5% of "missingness" to them.... I love you my beautiful angel, Hew Kei and my ever supportive and ever greatest wife, Huey Chir with all my life... I would never know how I am goin to live without the love and support from them and my family.. Their love and their support keeps me goin and alive... 67 days more to go.. 2 months and one week more to go...

To all who read this, I love you all and thanks for all the wishes and thanks for reading my Yada Yada... :) God Bless and Insya-Allah that all is well ... ;)

No comments: