Wednesday, November 26, 2008

For my Kei Kei...

Oh my princess, your eyes is like diamonds, sparkling and nice...
My lovely lil princess, you are like the fire in the winter, bringing warmth to the whole family,
You are Cold ice is the summer, bringing joy to the family,
I still remember the day that i know you came into the family, it was Eve of father's day 2007...
I was thinking, how would my lovely BB be?
Will she be naughty, will she be happy, will she be merry?
All the insecurity struck me, Will I be a good father? will you be a good BB ?
All this insecurity left me, when I first hear your cries from the labor room..
It makes me happy when i see u smile.. it makes me sad when i see u frown,
My dear princess, Daddy loves you with all Daddy could possibly can.... I miss you my Notti Kei Kei... i miss you so much...Just remember, Daddy loves you with all my heart... ALL MY HEART...

No comments: